Canon C300mkII HDMI output issues

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nfatu8ed New Member • Posts: 7
Canon C300mkII HDMI output issues

My Canon EOS C300mkII is getting a bit choosy about the HDMI devices that it is outputting to. I hook it up to ye olde plasma TV and it works well every time though it is no longer working with any of my three smaller batter operated field monitors (2x Lilliputs and a Feelgood). The smaller monitors work well with any of my Canon DSLRs (5D3, 5D2, 1300D) as well as my Mac Mini, Dell laptop and Alienware PC and trying different cords doesn't seem to make any difference. I had previously used my small monitors with the C300mk2 and never any problems. I've tried turning on camera and monitor in different orders – still the same and the camera's top-mounted monitor unit always works. I'm thinking maybe a firmware reload/update for the C300mk2 might be my next course of action. Any other practical suggestions greatly appreciated.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow