Fujifilm x-t3 vs Sony a6600 vs Canon eos 90d

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Martin_99 Senior Member • Posts: 3,494
Re: Fujifilm x-t3 vs Sony a6600 vs Canon eos 90d

JMVC wrote:

User4286416121 wrote:

What do you aim for. Take pictures of. Do you have any gear or lenses. What do you use now. Thise cameras are all nice. But really need to know what it will be used for. And the system needs too. Like accessories.

Budget..

i would like to do some travel, street and landscape photography and a little bit of video too and i also care about the future upgrade of the camera so i can still use my investment in lenses. i'd like to explore my curiosity for this world of video/photography. this is going to be my first camera so i don't have any gear yet. my budget is around 1500€

I'm mostly Sony user, so I can advice you A6400 with 18-135 kitlens (if still available). The rest of the budget you can use for SD card, cleaning accessory, camera bag, screen protection, or even eg. tripod, filters, flash etc 

If Fuji than eg. X-T3 with 16-80 (probably over budget already).

There are many options also from Fuji, Canon or Nikon. Personally I would go for mirrorless and leave DSLR like eos 90D in the past. The lens(es) are equally important as camera, need to be also counted in your purchase choices.

Martin_99's gear list:Martin_99's gear list
Sony a6400 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN | C (X-mount) Sony E 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow