People comes, people goes

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tb06mar Regular Member • Posts: 268
People comes, people goes

Recently I was planning to buy a travel lens for my G9, and searched google and this site. During reviewing the old threads and it was inevitably to notice the gear list while reading the comments. The list did not tell you when people joined the m43, however it did show if you have switched gear and left m43. There is nothing wrong about it, just like we all know : people comes, people goes. For me, I probably will stay (use my current gear) for a while... ...

BTW, I am planning to go to a warm/hot place during the holiday and am debating among Panasonic 14--140II, Olympus 12-200 and Olympus 12-100. I did not consider Olympus 14-150, because it it similar to Panasonic lens, and I want to take the advantage of the G9. I may have to cancel my plan.

tb06mar's gear list:tb06mar's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 II ASPH
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow