My latest with the Olympus EM5.3

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yannis1976
Yannis1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,246
My latest with the Olympus EM5.3

Hi all,

Using the little EM5.3 is a joy (even with its mediocre build quality). Here are some of my latest:

I am really undecided on whether Olympus or Fuji have the best colors. Shooting sunsets with the EM5.3 needs almost no pp to my taste at least

Just for the 60/2.8 , it is worth keeping an m43 camera

Yes the 12-200 is a bit short for birds and for sure not the sharpest, but still it is one of my favorite lenses in m43!

Unfortunately I can't post other people's or children photos, but the 17/1.8 is also proving to be a nice little gem. The EM5.3 with the 17/1.8 has been my take everywhere camera at house gatherings.

CAF is not the best, but still decent and definitely not a stopper to get some action shots

Pro Capture lets get these kind of shots more easily

At some point I may post a comparison between the two systems, but in short, both Fuji and Olympus are the best systems for people who don't just look for great IQ but also features, UI and emotions when using a camera.

In other words Sony, Canon and Nikon might represent the pinnacle of technology, but personally I never enjoyed using one of them as much as I do with Fuji or Olympus.

Yannis1976's gear list:Yannis1976's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon G5 X II Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow