Wondershare Recoverit help? or other MP4 repair programs?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
foot Veteran Member • Posts: 4,426
Wondershare Recoverit help? or other MP4 repair programs?

Any fans/users of "Wondershare Recoverit"?

I used list last year on Jan 15, 2021 so the activation/license should still be good. I'm running in on the same laptop I did before, so I didn't need to re-install it.

However now when I try to run it, I get the following message box:

Any ideas? I tried their on-line support CHAT but nobody was there....

btw, the file is a MP4 video from my Samsung NX500, on a Sandisk Extreme Plus 128 Gig. The file is about 25 Gig big. Somehow the file was damaged while I was copying it from the SD card to my laptop. I always do a "Copy/Paste", verify the transfer, then delete the files. Somehow this time my fingers accidently slipped and I guess I pressed the "Cut" menu instead of the "Caopy" menu. *sigh*

I retrieved the file first using "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard", but the video format now doesn't work via VLC or FFMPeg, or Windows Media Player.

So I was hoping "Recoverit", with it's more advanced and specialized video format recovery would work.

Or does anyone know of a free program to fix MP4 files? I don't want to buy another program, having already bought "EaseUS Data Recovery" and "Wondershare Recoverit" programs

thanks

foot's gear list:foot's gear list
Sigma dp2 Quattro
Samsung NX500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow