Good Photo Book Printer

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Montana64 New Member • Posts: 24
Good Photo Book Printer

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a professional quality photo book printer----ideally in the US (I'm in the US, so to minimize shipping costs). I know there are TONS of printers out there, but I cannot find exactly what I'm looking for:

1. Professional quality and nicely-finished (pearl/satin) pages, not heavy wedding style cardboard. Just paper!

2. No logos--Mixbooks is very highly rated and the prices are reasonable. But they force their logo on the books and they act they like "can't" not to do it. Total BS.

3. Can output from pdf. I'm creating the book in Indesign and will output to pdf. I don't want to be constrained by online templates.

4. Can do up to about 200 pages (100 leaves). I really like Adorama's Printique services. And they can print from pdf. BUT---they only allow a maximum of 100 pages. If not for this page-limit constraint, I would print via Printique.

That's it---so with those limits, I can't find anything---with the exception of these guys: https://www.prestophoto.com/create/pdf-book-printing  but I'm not sure the quality will come out. Has anyone used them?

Any recommendations? Looking forward to some good news!  Thank you.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow