Moving From D750 to Z system - Dilemma

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AlireaPhotography Regular Member • Posts: 128
Moving From D750 to Z system - Dilemma

Hi,
I have been using nikon D750 for years mainly for landscape photography and also photography of dancers (mainly in low light condition). What I need in my next system is basically these:
1. High megapixel and dynamic range for landscape
2. Good AF for light photography of dancers.
3. Somewhat good video features.

I have decided to buy better lenses and it makes sense for me to move to Z system. A good option for me is Z7 II which is amazing for landscape and has somewhat good AF and I have some hope Nikon will improve it with next upgrade. Another option is Z9 recently announced and it seems to have an amazing AF but I have seen some sameple picture in low light and it is not as good as cmos sensor like the one you see in Z7/6. And also very expensive still for me.

Another option for me is to wait a bit longer maybe nikon releases Z8 with the best of Z9 in lower price point? What do you think? what would you decide considering my photography style and available options. Really appreciate your comments/thoughts.

Nikon D750 Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NFE
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow