I Need a Tutor and Advice on Using Some Equipment

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KLH475 Senior Member • Posts: 1,887
I Need a Tutor and Advice on Using Some Equipment

Dear Studio and Lighting Technique Photographers!

I am a very experienced photographer and I am looking to learn portrait/dance photography. I posted a few months ago that I have an opportunity to take over the (volunteer) photography at a well-respected local ballet/tap/jazz dance studio. The photographer who is looking to leave  at some point next year is supposed to be mentoring me, as he was mentored, but our respective schedules don''t mesh.

I have purchased 3 Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash units plus the XProN trigger and several umbrella/soft boxes and I am having one h*ll of a time figuring out how to use the Godox flash units and trigger. There are no YouTube videos made for total beginners that offer instructions in baby steps. I am willing to pay someone who is experienced using this equipment to tutor me most likely via Zoom. As I said, I would be willing to pay someone to teach me how to use the Godox flashes and trigger. If this is something you're be interested in please send me a Direct Message. This is 100% for real!!

Thank you!

Ken Hassman

hotostream
https://www.flickr.com/photos/klhman/

KLH475's gear list:KLH475's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 +8 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow