FS on Ebay: Wimberley WH-100/101 Classic Gimbal Head

Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pubserv Contributing Member • Posts: 515
FS on Ebay: Wimberley WH-100/101 Classic Gimbal Head

Selling the classic Wimberley Gimbal Head (WH-100/101). It is in perfect working order.

Ebay link to the auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/115106070204

I purchased this directly from Wimberley about four years ago as factory remanufactured. They said they had replaced all washers and cleaned/re-greased the machine to new working standards. They even warrantied its use for, I believe, five years. While I don't think the warranty transfers with this sale, I mention it because if anything had gone wrong with it, I would have had Wimberley fix it. I has held my pro mirrorless camera with 600mm f/4.0 and 2x extender with ease. It moves gracefully and smoothly just like pro equipment should.

I'll note that it's got cosmetic scratching, a cosmetic screw installed, and some cosmetic lifting of padding under the arca plate, as shown, but none of this impacts use at all, and people will care how your pictures look - not your gimbal. Bottom line, this is a great chance to snag a pro gimbal at great price.

Ask me any questions you have.

U.S. bidders only.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: The Bronx, NY, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow