lowepro photosport 300 awii vs manfrotto hiker 30L

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
YordanRhapsody Regular Member • Posts: 373
lowepro photosport 300 awii vs manfrotto hiker 30L

Hello everyone

I am looking for a lightweight backpack to use when I travel for tourism or for one-day trekking.

olympus em1.2 with 12-100 and 7-14 + x100v or z6 with 24-70 (for now, I'm evaluating 24-200 or 24-120 in the future) + 50 / 1.8 and maybe the 12 / 2.8 samyang, to which add a small tripod

comfort on the back is essential for me, unfortunately I am a mess from this point of view and even a shoulder strap creates difficulties for me. I was evaluating the two backpacks in question that I found used in my area at a very attractive price. I would be more inclined for the lowepro, but I'm not sure about the back, which looks better and more ventilated than the manfrotto anyone have advice?

small additional info, being both soft, do you think I can empty them and use them as a small hand luggage (40x20x25cm) to be stored under the seat in front while flying on plane

Thank you

Nikon Z6 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow