Sony RX 100 MV ... Video

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bernard Pirenne Regular Member • Posts: 410
Sony RX 100 MV ... Video

Hello all,

I have RX 100 V which I used to  take pictures. Now I am starting  taking videos. I can read the videos on the screen of the camera. But I am unable to transfer the videos on my computor. When I want to see the pictures on my computor screen , I usually take the card out of the camera and put the card in a card reader. I connect the card reader to my computor with USB and I import the pictures directly using my program ON1 photo raw that I use to develop and improve the pictures.

When hitting the import button I can see all the pictures on my computor screen  but I do not see the videos.(But the videos can be seen only on the screen of the camera)

My main camera is an Olympus and I can see my pictures and my videos with the card reader and import these to my computor with no problem.

With the Sony I can import the pictures but not the Videos and I wonder what am I doing wrong ? If you can help thank you.

Bernard

Bernard Pirenne's gear list:Bernard Pirenne's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1s Olympus TG-5 Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow