Which of these tripods would you recommend?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
signon New Member • Posts: 14
Which of these tripods would you recommend?

Hey

I am looking for a new tripod for my GX80 and different very tiny and light lenses. I currently own a sirui ET-1004 which I bought 2-3 years ago while I had a bigger canon aps-c setup but the tripod broke like 2 weeks after a few very light uses. Still worked around that one broken leg everytime I used it

Anyway now Im looking for a new one. I will use it pretty much exclusively during night time for exposures around 1s. Nothing extreme. Most important to me is a quick set up and reasonably small and light

Current one (sirui) is 1,3kg. Maximum height 139cm, minimum 42cm.

Im fine with those numbers. I think after hours of research I think about those:

Manfrotto BeFree Advanced (109€)

Benro Slim CF/Alu (99€/79€)

K&F Concept TM2324 (68€)

K&F Concept BA225 (116€)

Sirui Traveler 5C (99€) [eventhough I am slightly against going with sirui again...]

I am most appealed by the TM2324 and Benro slim alu because of the price. I know you should spent as much as you can etc. but my setup is extremely light and the sirui was more than enough for the bigger canon so I dont see the need to get anything expensive for the gx80 and my use case. No extreme weather or conditions. Mainly in the city, forest and hiking

Any advice is highly appreciated!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow