Canon lenses queries ?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kinkindoll Regular Member • Posts: 224
Canon lenses queries ?

Hi all,

Few months ago I had a post regarding Canon R5, I decided to jump ship to Canon after selling my camera stuffs, also nice to see LR is now support R5 profile.

I delve deep into the forum recently and found some people are not happy with the image quality of the lenses like RF 50 1.8 (understanding it is a budget lens), some issue with RF 24-105L F4, the wide angel RF L lens... I am not familiar to Canon history but understand L lenses are belonging to high grade lenses. My plan is to get the RF 35 F1.8, RF 50 F1.8 and 24-105L F4 before I go deep into Canon lenses and my finally goal is RF 50 F1.2 and RF 70-200 F4 ( these maybe sometimes next year).

I feel a bit worry about the 24-105L F4 even though. there is no stock or hard to find in Australia. I am thinking the chance or percentage of getting a faulty 24-105... maybe I am overthinking or too much worry about the quality..

Are there any lenses RF or EF be recommended ?

Do you think is it a good start with below combos ?

Canon R5

RF 35 F1.8

RF 50 F1.8

RF 24-105L F4

Thanks and look forward to hear from you guys

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow