Matt Granger Z9 Eye AF

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ARClark
ARClark Veteran Member • Posts: 4,361
Re: Matt Granger Z9 Eye AF

pxlwz wrote:

ARClark wrote:

Thanks for sharing. The lack of responses thus far is telling. Matt has made a few missteps lately and likely not drawing the interest he did earlier.

Alan

It ain't easy to test stuff under time pressure and not make mistakes. He did not have the camera for a long time.

I for one think he puts out a lot of valuable info about the Z9 without the fluff of others.

Markus

I don't disagree. But I was surprised by how little response this generated compared to his previous videos.  One other factor is that this wasn't exactly ground-breaking. He, Nikon and others have covered the focus on varying subjects and animal eyes is not new. I did like the tip about selecting multiple subjects if you may be photographing more than one at a time, like a person holding a cat.

ARClark's gear list:ARClark's gear list
Nikon 500mm F5.6E PF Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow