iOS Intervalometer app for M50

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
OP B_Gardner Forum Member • Posts: 95
Re: iOS Intervalometer app for M50

Sue Anne Rush wrote:

Hello...

B_Gardner wrote:

Can anyone recommend an iOS app that provides an intervalometer function for the M50 that is reasonably priced?

Based on a search of this forum, I see that Cascable is frequently recommended as an app (on iPhone or iPad) for the Canon M50 so I tried it out and discovered that they want $30/year (or $60 up front) for the pro version (which includes the intervalometer function). It does a lot more just an intervalometer, but I don't want to spend 15% of what I paid for the camera for just one app. All I need is an intervalometer.

Thanks!

I goggled intervalometer and found some you might like on Amazon?

Thanks for checking!  I already own an intervalometer but can't use it on my M50 because that camera lacks a jack to plug it into.  So I am looking for an app to run on my iPhone that can provide the intervalometer functions via a wireless connection to the M50.  Some folks recommend an app called "Cascable", but it is more expensive than I want to pay.  So I'm asking if anyone knows of a less expensive iOS intervalometer app?

B_Gardner's gear list:B_Gardner's gear list
Canon EOS M6 II +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow