What happened to Fuji Kaizen

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
miketala Regular Member • Posts: 366
Re: What happened to Fuji Kaizen

Proximox wrote:

Good evening,

I think Fuji is very focused on their medium format customers at the moment. The X line seems to be mature. You can see it also in the fact that current film simulations are pushed to old medium format cameras via the firmware update, but with the X-line they say that the processor is not able to process the new simulations. And this although the processor in the medium format camera is older than the one in the X-T3.

We will have to say goodbye to Fuji's previous update policy.

Greetings

I agree.  The other camera makers seem to have a fire under their butts to update autofocus.   Significant updates seem to be the Norm in the industry, I’m surprised Fuji isn’t following what is now the norm.

and while it’s fine if focus is good enough for you.  The point is that the others continue to crank out regular improvements and that’s becoming norma and Fuji seems to be headed the opposite direction.  It makes the their cameras less appealing

miketala's gear list:miketala's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Fujifilm X-S10 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow