For Sale - Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sigma: Cameras, Lenses, Accessories

Started 6 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Peril
Peril New Member • Posts: 5
For Sale - Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sigma: Cameras, Lenses, Accessories

I've opted for the "all-in-one" thread as per the For Sale forum rules.

I'm not new to DPR, but I created an account anew specifically for the For Sale forum. I had closed my previous account in a bid to avoid the temptation of the Eternal Comment Section Flame Wars, which I still aim to resist. I am active on a number of other used marketplaces and can provide links to my respective profiles if you'd like to see a track record of feedback. Just DM me.

All prices are in Canadian Dollars.

International buyers: payment via PayPal, buyer pays shipping, and optional shipping insurance (highly recommended). By waiving shipping insurance you are accepting any and all liabilities associated with damage or loss to the item. Domestic buyers, same thing, however you can also choose to pay via etransfer if you're comfortable, and I will take 3% off to reflect the absence of fees. Shipping insurance mandatory in these cases for your protection. Please note: insurance does not cover porch pirates or theft after delivery. Please use your tracking information to make arrangements to ensure a safe delivery.

I'm not really sure how to approach this, as I have a lot of gear to divest from. I guess I will just list it all, and if you'd like photos of something specific just leave a comment and I'll reply with the requested images. I will update the ad to reflect the addition of new items or the removal of sold items.

Canon EF Lenses

Sigma ART 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM for Canon, caps - $625

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM, caps - $90

Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | S (SPORT) for Canon, hood, caps, case - $3100

Sigma TC-2001 for Canon, caps - $410

Canon EF-S Lenses

Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (plastic lens barrel has a cosmetic scratch that was filled in with plastic weld), caps - $180

Canon EF Cameras

Astro-Modified Canon 5D Mark III (5D3) - Shutter Count 25058 (17%) - Includes: aftermarket battery, charger, Arca-Swiss style L-bracket, 16GB Lexar Professional SDHC card, and 16 GB Lexar Professional UDMA Compact Flash (CF) card - $1300

Nikon FX Cameras

Astro-Modded Nikon "D800a" & Extras - Shutter Count 61796 (31%) - Genuine EN-EL15a battery, battery charger, L-Bracket, 32GB SanDisk Ultra SD Card, 32GB SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash (CF) Card, EP-5B "Dummy Battery" with EH-5/EH-5A AC to 9V DC adapter, remote release cable adapter, Phottix Mini button release, Nikon F to T2 mount "T-Ring" adapter (M42x0.74), two BM-12 LCD Monitor Covers (screen protectors) - $1150

Nikon DX Cameras

Nikon D3200 (Shutter Count 1165 - 12% Wear) & DX AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, caps - Includes: Genuine EN-EL14 Battery, Genuine MH-24 Charger, Original Nikon Strap, Genuine 52mm Nikon L37 lens front filter, Lexar 32GB SDHC card, Genuine Nikon SC-28 TTL Coiled Remote Cord for off-camera flash - $300

Nikon 1 Gear

Nikon 1 V2 w/ Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM, hood, caps - includes genuine battery, aftermarket charger, Nikon Speedlight SB-N5, Minolta MD to Nikon 1 adapter, L39 screw mount to Nikon 1 adapter, C-mount to Nikon 1 adapter - $480

Nikon 1 J5 (black) w/ Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8, caps - includes aftermarket battery, charger, strap, body cap, and original box - $380

Nikon 1 J5 Full Spectrum Modified - LifePixel clear filter - Flash unit has been removed and pop-up mechanism modified to include a micro USB socket that connects to a custom adapter cable that allows the use of a remote shutter release or intervalometer - Includes: Aftermarket battery and charger. Strap. Box and documents. Canon EF to Nikon 1 adapter with built-in adjustable iris aperture. Pentax K to Nikon 1 adapter. "Dummy battery" DC coupler for using an external power source. Custom remote trigger cable - $420

Pentax Lenses

HD Pentax-D FA 15-30mm f/2.8 ED SDM WR, caps - $1300

HD Pentax DA 20-40mm f/2.8-4 ED Limited DC WR Lens, caps, boxed - $600

SMC Pentax-D FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro, hood, caps, soft case, boxed - $220

Pentax Cameras

Pentax KP with custom wood grip, wood mode dial, and arca swiss plate with wood grip extension/pinky rest. Shutter Count: 11295 - Includes: aftermarket battery and charger - SOLD

Pentax 20-40mm f/2.8-4 Limited

Pentax 15-30mm 2.8

Pentax 100mm Macro

Canon 5D Mark III modified for astrophotography

Nikon D800 modified for astrophotography

Bag not included, unless you are comfortable with the increased shipping charges. In which case its free.

Nikon 1 V2 with PD Zoom

Nikon V2 kit - Only one battery included due to shipping restrictions

Nikon J5 with Nikkor 10mm 2.8

Full spectrum modified Nikon J5 with accessories

Flash modified to corded release, with custom cable.

Sigma ART 35mm 1.4 for Canon EF

Sigma TC-2001 2x teleconverter

Sigma SPORT 120-300mm 2.8

Sigma SPORT 120-300mm 2.8

Canon 50mm 1.8 STM

Canon 18-135mm IS STM, cosmetic fault visible image right towards the back

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow