D7500 no longer recognized on my Mac

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Brian
Brian Regular Member • Posts: 309
D7500 no longer recognized on my Mac

I download photos from my camera to my Mac via an USB cable.  I'd like to note that I have Parallels on my Mac, which allows your Mac to have "Windows", which I use that side of my Mac to pull my photos down.  In the past when I plug in and turn on my camera, it appears in the list of drives to select.  This no longer happens, nor do I see it on the Mac side.  Furthermore, if I try using the Nikon Transfer software, it sees the D7500, but when I click on it, it does (shows) nothing.

I also have a D750 and this still works fine, which I end up putting my card into to get the photos downloaded.

I recently went to the newest Mac OS, Monterey, not sure if that played a part or the issue is my D7500.

I haven't had a chances to try another computer, not sure when I would have such an opportunity.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

-- hide signature --

Brian Miller

Brian's gear list:Brian's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D750 Nikon D7500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +5 more
Nikon D750 Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow