My First Ever Roll Of Film Developed By me. With Ilford HP5 Plus , Kodak D76, Scanned by Plustek

Started 6 months ago | Photos thread
Michael Firstlight Veteran Member • Posts: 4,634
Re: My First Ever Roll Of Film Developed By me. With Ilford HP5 Plus , Kodak D76, Scanned by Plustek

Congratulations! Very nice job indeed.

After 50 years since I developed my first roll of Verichrome out of a 126 Instamatic cartridge, the excitement with each new roll never ceases. Maybe someday you'll get to experience the other amazing part - watching a wet print materialize before your eyes in a tray under a safelight. Those frames are perfect - they'd virtual print themselves. Even if you don't have a fancy darkroom or can find a community darkroom to try at least once, but be prepared - it's highly addictive when you come over to the "dark" side.

Mike

-- hide signature --

The one thing everyone can agree on is that film photography has its negatives. It even has its positives and internegatives.

Michael Firstlight's gear list:Michael Firstlight's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon Z9 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +30 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow