EOS R6 Vs iPhone 13 Pro for Photography (PICS)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Dlee13
Dlee13 Contributing Member • Posts: 635
Re: Love hate relationship

Max5150 wrote:

I love having a camera with me all the time. It offers unlimited opportunities to capture moments and to experiment and improve, but I absolutely hate taking pictures with my phone. It's so limiting and figity to use. I wish they would just come out with a separate camera module that simply plugged into your phone that had a bigger sensor and lens, and a couple dials to change settings. It could easily be small enough to keep in your pocket. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Although not specifically aimed at stills, the DJI Osmo Pocket is pretty much like that. Stills/video is better than what you would get SOOC from a smartphone, it has its own gimbal and when plug it into your phone that will act as the screen. You can even shoot in DNG for stills and panoramas. When my girlfriend travels she uses it as her main camera.

Dlee13's gear list:Dlee13's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EOS R6 Canon EOS M50 II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 STM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
KEG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow