D850 For Landscapes ?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Fullframer Senior Member • Posts: 1,000
Re: D850 For Landscapes ?

just Tony wrote:

Fullframer wrote:

I used the latest Z evf and for pro longed use. Long photo shoots shooting a sports game I prefer ovf of the DSLR All that blu light of led into your eyes isn't the safest for your eye site.

"All that blue light"? The colors in my Z7's EVF look like what I point the camera at.

Will this help: Setup Menu / Viewfinder color balance

Blue light from electronics is linked to problems like blurry vision, eyestrain, dry eye, macular degeneration, and cataracts. Some people have sleep issues. Blue light may also damage your retinas. That’s called phototoxicity. The amount of damage depends on wavelength and exposure time. Animal studies show even short exposure (a few minutes to several hours) may be harmful. A filter that cuts 94% of blue light has been shown to lessen damage.

How does it look when you have to move Z camera fast, bird watching, fast moving sports, etc. with the refresh rate delay. I noticed it in all the Z7's I tested.  It was annoying.   They still have a while to go before matching a good OVF.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NFE
NFE
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow