Ricoh GS-2 Wrist Strap

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
OP joslocum Senior Member • Posts: 1,613
Re: Ricoh GS-2 Wrist Strap

maltmoose wrote:

Starny wrote:

maltmoose wrote:

Well as you asked.

From my point of view and use it looks completely mismatched to the camera. Would be complete and under hindrance for the way i use the GR and its made of leather so i hate it.

Nothing more than the supplied lightweight, small flexible wrist strap is needed imo.

Your comments are appreciated, as always.

We'll see how it goes. I may end up going back to the original, use one of the incoming from Amazon, or, dare I say it, possibly even a neck strap!

We are all different so do what works for you. Whilst i would never previously have used a neck strap for gr, im now using 2 gr,s so at an event one camera round the neck might be useful for me. Jacket pockets work fine though for me.

Just for another idea, I used this on my Sony a6100 and might actually try it on my GRIII.

It's a mirrorless sling strap from Op-Tech.  It's only supposed to come with one connection point but I put a second one on (the same eyelet) as a safety back up.

The camera can be easily swung up to eye level as it slides up along the strap.  The sling is long enough to fit into a jacket pocket while the strap is over your shoulder.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow