are A7C, A7SIII, A7RIV and A1 image quality exactly the same?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sonic123 Forum Member • Posts: 70
are A7C, A7SIII, A7RIV and A1 image quality exactly the same?

Hello. Quick question: If one were to take a picture of an object (e.g. product or macro) or a landscape or a portrait, using exactly the same settings and the same lenses, would there be any difference image quality wise between all those cameras? Would the differences be noticeable? I had a A7C and sold it, and now I have an A7SIII for video and Fuji cameras for photos. If I were to buy a A7RIV or a A1 only to find that given the same settings, as I said above, would produce the same image quality I'd rather keep my Fuji cameras for photos because I prefer the color science of Fuji cameras vs Sony but LOVE the videos I take with the A7SIII. Thank you!!

P.S. I have a Fuji X100V, a XS-10 and a GFX 50S II. I am returning the 50SII to buy a GFX 100S but I'm deciding between these of sell all the cameras (except the X100V I use for street photography and buy an A1)...

Sony a1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow