I got the 33 1.4 today thread of impressions

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
miketala Regular Member • Posts: 366
Re: I got the 33 1.4 today thread of impressions

Jean Lestrale wrote:

Great shots... but without controlled conditions and a direct comparison to other lenses I'm not sure what you can really deduce from them. I'd say they look very sharp for f 1.4, but a little lacking in the area of warmth and character. That's just an opinion, so obviously it leaves plenty of room for debate !

Cheers,

Jean

You can’t look at a shot or two and say it doesn’t give warmth.  Or doesn’t have character.   You can just say it’s sharp and leave it at that.  You don’t have to be critical of something because you don’t want to like it. It sounds like you just don’t want to like it so you’re finding reasons using words that are highly vague and nearly meaningless.

i don’t know why I bother, I must be bored.  I know that people come to the forum to critique stuff using intentionally vague terms.

miketala's gear list:miketala's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Fujifilm X-S10 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow