JIP: does the left hand talk to the right hand?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Ahgre
Ahgre Forum Member • Posts: 79
Re: JIP: does the left hand talk to the right hand?

Usually No they do not talk to each other as much as you would think because they are a different department. At my work I look after my dept so I have some voice within the workplace but I do not go around tell other depts what to do.

Also manufacturing a product doesnt happen instantly. It takes many months to yrs to launch a product and it involves a lot more than you think. SD card slot? The supplier could have raised the price, it may cause compatibility issue, or simply they do not see the marketing value in having one.

While they are the same company I see little relations to their imaging tarket clients to their laptop clients. As far as I know Vaio laptops are more targeted to the corporate businesses and Japanese councils. I dont really see they are investing to expand further than their domestic market and oms wont really help their sales.

at least at this point

Ahgre's gear list:Ahgre's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus E-M1 II Canon EOS R6 +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow