Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
tjacobs
tjacobs Regular Member • Posts: 425
Re: Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Barleyman wrote:

Midwest Photo send via UPS on Wednesday... UPS said they would be delivering Saturday. Saturday comes around and they moved up the delivery time from 7pm to 1:30pm. Send a link to watch the truck via gps. 2:30 rolls around, they send me a note that the time is moved to 7pm. Truck shows it back at the UPS center. Hmmm. Then at 8:45 pm, UPS send me a text saying it has been delivered and signed for? What? Not my signature/initials. Truck was no where near my house. (quiet street).

Being late on Saturday... no one to talk to... After 4 months of waiting, this is what I get... squat. Filled out forms and related my strenuous desire to receive my package. Had a scotch. Waited.

Monday rolls around. No word from UPS. Hmmm. Finally, at 5pm... it shows up, guy in his personal car (but UPS uniform). I am happy to have it, not happy with UPS right now. I wonder where it was for 2 days?

I had almost an identical experience with photography gear and it's the only time I've had such an experience. Glad you got your lens!

-- hide signature --

-tj

tjacobs's gear list:tjacobs's gear list
Nikon Z9 Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z fc Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED-IF VR +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow