Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
Barleyman
Barleyman Contributing Member • Posts: 826
Re: Any recent deliveries of 105 Z in USA?

Midwest Photo send via UPS on Wednesday...    UPS said they would be delivering Saturday.  Saturday comes around and they moved up the delivery time from 7pm to 1:30pm.  Send a link to watch the truck via gps.  2:30 rolls around,  they send me a note that the time is moved to 7pm.  Truck shows it back at the UPS center. Hmmm.   Then at 8:45 pm,  UPS send me a text saying it has been delivered and signed for?  What?  Not my signature/initials.  Truck was no where near my house. (quiet street).

Being late on Saturday... no one to talk to...  After 4 months of waiting,  this is what I get... squat.  Filled out forms and related my strenuous desire to receive my package. Had a scotch.  Waited.

Monday rolls around.  No word from UPS.  Hmmm.  Finally,  at 5pm... it shows up,  guy in his personal car (but UPS uniform).  I am happy to have it,  not happy with UPS right now.  I wonder where it was for 2 days?

Barleyman's gear list:Barleyman's gear list
Nikon Z6 Olympus Tough TG-4 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow