Wireless printer for iPad

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
NAwlins Contrarian Veteran Member • Posts: 6,595
Nah.

I currently use Lightroom CC Classic on a PC and an Epson 3880 printer used exclusively with matt paper.

My wife Ann uses Lightroom CC on her iPad and when she wants to print (which is quite regularly) we have to transfer the files to Lightroom CC Classic and print from that program. Ann only used matt paper also.
We generally print colour using LR printer controls and a paper profile on the PC....

We now use Canson Arches 88 paper exclusively and have no plans to change (it’s really nice paper).

Is there a printer where we could get consistent ‘fine art’ pigment ink prints via WiFi from LR CC direct from the iPad please?

you must use HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, I am also using the same.

The HP DeskJet 3755 does not produce pigment-ink prints; although the black ink is pigment, the color inks are dyes. Also, the DeskJet 3755 is a four-color printer, and there aren't too many people who regard that as suitable for "fine art" prints. The OP's current Epson 3880 uses all pigment inks, and eight colors of them.

NAwlins Contrarian's gear list:NAwlins Contrarian's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S30 Canon PowerShot S120 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow