Win11 adaptation poll

Started 3 months ago | Polls thread
WryCuda Forum Pro • Posts: 11,051
Re: I installed but reverted back for another reason

Sagittarius wrote:

WryCuda wrote:

Jestertheclown wrote:

WryCuda wrote:

The only thing that I've noted is the slightly greater spaces between items in various views.

File Rename is now a File Explorer toolbar item rather than a Rt. Click Drop-Down.

Rename is still in the right click drop down on my machine.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

Well, we are talking about Windows 11 aren't we?

You can find Rename if you choose the "Show more options", but toolbar is the first option.

You still can find "Rename" option in the right click drop-down menu, but as an icon on the top (third from the left) beside Show more options.

Family members have used Win11 for their usual tasks with no issues. I did need to mention that the "Start/Stop" button has gone wandering.

I don't know what you mean by the "Start/Stop" button.

The one that I know as the Start (menu) button is still in the bottom corner.

Officially, it's the "Start" button, and it's to the left of centre now. Surely you've seen comments to the effect that "to stop the computer, you press start"?

You can place it in the left bottom corner of the task bar, but default is in the center. At least it was for me.

I simply made a couple of general observations on the apparent differences between Win11 and Win10. On checking, those observations are confirmed on two instances of Win11.

Rather pathetic that some are compelled to comment on perceived errors. Guess that some are still stuck at the interface level. 

WryCuda's gear list:WryCuda's gear list
Nikon D7100 Sony a6000 Sony a7
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
MOD Austinian
jfk
(unknown member)
jfk
MOD Austinian
(unknown member)
MOD Austinian
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow