Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Claes Regular Member • Posts: 393
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

palane wrote:

Not sure why a Pro 4 would be more appropriate than a state of the art flagship?

I suppose theres the nostalgia of the Pro1 for sure, but then again, why wouldn't a T5 be more appropriate seeing its a much more popular, mainstream Fuji?

We know the XH2 is underdevelopment and we know the BSI stacked sensor is coming,a flagship body has launched all generations of new sensor/new processor combos previously.

An integrated grip H2 makes sense to me.It puts Fuji into a similar space as CaNikon and OMsystem(formerly Olympus) and aligns with what Fuji has done with the GFX line.

With the current lenses for fuji available, I would prefer it to be a separate grip.

The xh-1 with grip mounted is very unfriendly when trying to bag it, and it the camera becomes less flexible in its use.

I find the xh-1 "solid enough" with the separate grip mounted.

the down side are the covers to keep track of that protects the electrical contacts in the bottom plate.

But, if the xh2 is unashamedly pro both in performance and price, then it is fine, but then it should firmly be at the 3500 to 4k mark. A 2500 model, not aimed at the pros at ringside so to speak I think should have a separate grip.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow