Z9 - the 2% toy for the rich...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Andy Currie
Andy Currie Regular Member • Posts: 436
Z9 - the 2% toy for the rich...

It's quite clear that Nikon have outdone themselves with the Z9 specs that have been released so far - but who is it for?

98% will be bought by companies who are looking for an edge over their competitors - and used by those that can make the specs work for them to produce stunning and ground-breaking photographic images.

But it'll also be bought by the 2% - that small percentage of people with the wealth to afford the latest and greatest piece of photographic jewellery and the trinkets to adorn the front of it. And they'll use it to less than 2% of its capability...

If you're one of the 2%, I'm sure you'll get much pleasure from putting pictures of the Z9 box on Facebook or from taking pictures of cats with it and the 100-400mm lens (plus TC , of course). Well done on being able to afford the new era of Nikon photography, Mr 2% - it's becoming a truly exclusive place to be!

Me? - I can afford it but can't justify the investment, so I'll look forward to seeing what the best of the best can do with it and enjoy using what I have already.

Well done Nikon.

-- hide signature --

Andy.

Casio Exilim EX-Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Bob
MOD Biggs23
MOD Smaug01
MOD Biggs23
MOD Biggs23
Bob
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow