Almost went back to FF... Then This Happened

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KevinStarr
KevinStarr Forum Member • Posts: 76
Almost went back to FF... Then This Happened

I sold my Nikon FF to buy a new G9 and kit lens and not long after I had a bit of remorse and thought I made a mistake so I set out to sell the MFT and go back to FF. Found a really good deal on a K-1 II and thought this is it, but just could not pull the trigger, and all the hype of FF was heavy and seemed as though it really is the only way to go  so I started to look on e-bay and even sold my G85 to make the move...
Then I though I need to go out and try and get some fall time images so I took the G9 and off I went not excepting to get anything close to the detail and resolution of the FF... Well I got some images and (raw) to make sure I could get the most out of them.... To my surprise and almost dismay what I got was to me exceptional images color,detail, resolution.. I shared these once but as I look at them I have become more convinced that MFT's can compete very well... I no longer am looking at FF and in fact the money that would be spent on that system can go to better use investing in lenses for the MFT system ...  Anyway my 2 cents !!
Thanks for reading and all of the info in these forums !!

Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MNE
MNE
tko
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow