Links to full-size professional review sample phots from Pixel 6

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
teemodk Senior Member • Posts: 1,347
Re: Links to full-size professional review sample phots from Pixel 6

_vlad wrote:

Edgar_in_Indy wrote:

Drzewoid wrote:

Check this - https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/13/21257297/google-pixel-4-camera-marc-levoy-mario-queiroz-leaving

When You click photo, there is available in right bottom corner link to original image.

Your link is for the TechRadar review, but the text of the link you posted is for a different article. Kinda weird.

Anyway, after looking at the images from TechRadar, I'm a bit concerned. To me, the images don't look any sharper, cleaner, or better than the last generation of smartphones. And there are definitely some weird artifacts in some of the images...either from the computational stuff, or from the JPEG engine, or both.

I hope the RAW images look better, because now I'm thinking to cancel my order.

Exactly that strucked my eyes. Some shots are very good and some rais my brow ... what a heck is this. Anyhow - there seems to be a potential for FW updates.

Some of them are okay, but none of them are really good.

I'm sure FW will fix most of the issues, but I'm worried about the lens. I would wait for next generation if these issues can't be fixed.

Let's hope Google are playing games with us and simply wait a few more days with the real FW package.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow