Anybody using R and R6 together as pair?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mystique of Tea Forum Member • Posts: 95
Anybody using R and R6 together as pair?

I'm thinking about buying R6 now and using it with R as pair for event photography but I'm little afraid of their different colors, is it lot of work to harmonize their colors together? I am using lightroom (yeah, I know...)

I am little nervous after seeing this for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnwIPUI7GWM

I print a lot and to get the right colors is always the biggest quest (costing lot of costy ink and paper) even with one camera (different light conditions during day often combinated with indoor with terrible lighting). I don't want make my setup much more complicated so maybe is better to sell R and buy R6 instead... maybe it's not so bad and somebody here is using it witout any bigger problems. I will be happy for any tips

Mystique of Tea's gear list:Mystique of Tea's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Canon EOS R Canon EF 135mm F2L USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM +3 more
Canon EOS R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow