Digitizing 120 with NS 120 carrier, Nikon df and 55 micro?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
solamnus
solamnus Senior Member • Posts: 2,107
Digitizing 120 with NS 120 carrier, Nikon df and 55 micro?

So im usually using a regular film scanner and actually prefer that method. I started shooting 120 film a while back and suavely send that to the lab because the Plustek as you know only scans 135.

So im thinking about getting the Negative Supply 120 film carrier and then use what i have at home if possible to get that process going because the lab i usually send the film to is so expensive.

What i have might not be the best setup. But im thinking im not after the very highest in resolution and when its something i really want to blow up i can send that film or frame in to the lab if thats the case.

But the camera i was thinking of is the Nikon Df and the Nikkor 55 f2,8 micro lens and my tripod as a setup. I have a led light i might be able to use as a light underneeth.

What are your thoughts initially about this setup? Is it doable?

/Martin.

solamnus's gear list:solamnus's gear list
Leica Q Nikon D4 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +16 more
Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow