***Medium Format Travel Megathread***

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fcracer Senior Member • Posts: 1,520
***Medium Format Travel Megathread***

With the Moderator's permission, we're launching this Travel Megathread to serve as a place for forum members to share recent travel images taken with medium format cameras.

Instructions:

• Add your contribution by responding to this, the first message in this topic.
  • Change the subject of your message to be the location the images were taken, and the camera used (I.e., GFX100S @ Toronto, Canada).
  • Embed up to 10 images into the reply; further information is optional but appreciated, such as where the image was taken, background information or story, post processing, or any other information you feel adds value to the conversation.

Given that travel often does not provide time for the perfect shot, we will assume that you’re not looking for a critique, however if you want feedback, please specifically ask for it.

For readers who enjoy the images, we request that you like the post or reply with a quick note. It can be a lot of work to formulate a good travel post, and your acknowledgement will go a long way in keeping posters motivated to add more content.

This is new for this forum, so please feel free to reach out to myself or the Moderators if you have any feedback or suggestions. I hope that this megathread will provide inspiration and motivation to use medium format cameras to capture our travel adventures.

-- hide signature --

Travel and photography blog: fcracer.com

fcracer's gear list:fcracer's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro2 Leica M10 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-T4 +16 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
MOD JimKasson
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow