Landscape Photography Online Courses

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
indigoshrine Regular Member • Posts: 115
Landscape Photography Online Courses

A few weeks ago I learnt about the 5DayDeal, which is a bundle of several video tutorials from various photography instructors offered at a strongly reduced price. Gave it a try and while there is some good and useful material indeed, in general I feel a bit underwhelmed. So I am looking for more in-depth courses that are also specifically aimed at landscape photographers.

As winter is approaching, I'd like to use the colder months to invest some more time learning new (postprocessing) techniques and levelling up a little. This is because after 2 years of shooting, tons of trial and error and countless youtube tutorials and forum threads my results lately have plateaued out.

Being neither a beginner nor a pro, I'm more like an enthusiast who wants to get from intermediate to intermediate-advanced.

With that in mind, I am wondering if there are good online courses that people here could recommend for landscape? The only paid course so far I have tried was Jimmy McIntyre's Exposure Blending tutorial which I really liked. Since this is only focusing on luminosity masks, I am looking for a more general and deep landscape tutorial to complement this.

Actually I found tons out there and in different boards I hear some instructor names like Sean Bagshaw, Marc Muench, Albert Dros, Mark Metternich etc. being mentioned repeatedly. There are too many options and unfortunately there is hardly any information from neutral users who have probably tried several and can recommend one over the other or even draw a comparison.

I found this post which introduces some courses and it seems genuine in the way they are described:

https://www.rowansims.com/product-review/best-landscape-photography-courses-workshops/

Just wish it would cover more than five.

Since it is quite an investment both in time and money to settle for one or two instructor styles, I'd be happy to learn if some members here have made experiences with any such courses and if they can recommend particular ones.

indigoshrine's gear list:indigoshrine's gear list
Sony a7 III Zeiss Batis 18mm F2.8 Sony FE 85mm F1.8 Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG GN +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow