Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
John Gellings
John Gellings Veteran Member • Posts: 8,007
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

Zinch wrote:

rattrr75 wrote:

There’s plenty of breathing room for an X-H2. The current crop of $2-2.5k FF cameras is far from perfect.

I’ve been watching the A7iv hype. Even versus the X-T4, it’s not a slam-dunk must-have upgrade when considering the price.

Yeah, I don't get the hype I'm seeing with the a7IV (even here from some users): the X-T4 is better than it in EVERYTHING except marginal increment in MPs and AF (and the sony being a FF).

The X-T4 has better IBIS, a lot more fps, more features like focus stacking, better video options, less rolling shutter, better LCD, etc.

All of this from a camera almost 2 years old and that costs 900$ less (without discounts)

Edit: I mean, if you want a Sony FF with great resolution you have the a7rIII at your disposal since 2017 and it is now a lot cheaper than the a7IV

The hype is because it is new… are you new to this site?  It happens with every major camera.

-- hide signature --

https://www.johngellings.com
Instagram = @johngellings0 and @nycrandomjg

John Gellings's gear list:John Gellings's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Ricoh GR IIIx Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow