Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Zinch Contributing Member • Posts: 723
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

rattrr75 wrote:

There’s plenty of breathing room for an X-H2. The current crop of $2-2.5k FF cameras is far from perfect.

I’ve been watching the A7iv hype. Even versus the X-T4, it’s not a slam-dunk must-have upgrade when considering the price.

Yeah, I don't get the hype I'm seeing with the a7IV (even here from some users): the X-T4 is better than it in EVERYTHING except marginal increment in MPs and AF (and the sony being a FF).

The X-T4 has better IBIS, a lot more fps, more features like focus stacking, better video options, less rolling shutter, better LCD, etc.

All of this from a camera almost 2 years old and that costs 900$ less (without discounts)

Edit: I mean, if you want a Sony FF with great resolution you have the a7rIII at your disposal since 2017 and it is now a lot cheaper than the a7IV

Zinch's gear list:Zinch's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow