Some browsers change the colors of the pictures

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
eengelmann Regular Member • Posts: 291
Some browsers change the colors of the pictures

I have just noticed that some browsers alter the colors of the uploaded picturs. Yesterday I uploaded a picture, after longly optimising its white balance, and once uploaded I noticed that, watching it on Chrome it appears much too red.

I first thought the picture might have been changed during uploading on the server, so I downloaded the online picture and its preview and compared them with their homologes on my pc. The full size pictures are identical, the previews not, but appear identical nevertheless.

So I tried to watch the same page on other browsers and I realized that the colors depend on the brower. The page is this one: http://www.milanofotografo.it/englishFotografiaDettagliFoto.aspx?ID=2629

On Chrome and Edge the pictures are too red.

On Waterfox (a clone of Firefox) they are correct.

Anyone knows more about this problem? Anyone knows how to avoid these color changes?

-- hide signature --
 eengelmann's gear list:eengelmann's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow