FS/ 1 Day old 99.9999% New Leica Q2, Black

Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Hying97 New Member • Posts: 1
FS/ 1 Day old 99.9999% New Leica Q2, Black

The official price of this camera is 6190$+tax. My final offer will be 5500$, You can also avoid paying for nearly 500-600$ tax. Please DM me if you are interested. My Email is yh404752561@gmail.com.

The reason I want to sell this camera is because I already have a manual focus M10-P. When I bought the Q2, I thought the auto focus on Q2 will be better for traveling. After I tried it on my hands, I noticed it is actually too easy and too fast to take photo, the auto focus is faster than my iPhone. My photography concept is to enjoy the moment of capturing the best time in my life. So I decided to continue using my manual focus M10-P, it’s slow but I can spend more time to think and create my art work. It’s the slow pace and the experience of filming that most of modern camera or smartphones are missing. However, Q2 is a fabulous camera for most of the people, it’s sharp and accurate, water and dust proof.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Manhattan, NY, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow