Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 5,689
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

rattrr75 wrote:

There’s plenty of breathing room for an X-H2. The current crop of $2-2.5k FF cameras is far from perfect.

I’ve been watching the A7iv hype. Even versus the X-T4, it’s not a slam-dunk must-have upgrade when considering the price.

I completely disagree and that camera is indeed going to sell like hot cakes.  A few youtubers were right on when they did say that some people were not going to be as impressed or excited as the A7III why because the A7III was the first of its kind and that price point at the time, but things have changed now and Sony has more products then before, so yes this A7IV didn’t come packed with everything to kill their other new model sales.  All camera makers do that nasty move once they grow.

But, the A7IV looks to be a fantastic overall well balanced camera, with a new 33MP sensor.  I think there is a really good chance the camera will get some really decent firmware upgrades later on.  So is this A7IV a “hype”?  I don’t think so.  The AF is certainly real by the way.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T3 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow