Nikon z5 vs fuji xs10 price vs image quality and kit lenses

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mieszko New Member • Posts: 6
Nikon z5 vs fuji xs10 price vs image quality and kit lenses

Hey guys. Im looking to get into photography and I have read a lot about apsc and full frame but dont have the possibility to try out different brands where I live so I have to take a chance based on reviews etc and sell again if I feel miserable with a system which is ok for me.

I want to get a great start with image quality compared to phones and most bang for the buck so I am looking for great offers these months before christmas in particular.

The Z5 is about 1400 dollars this month in my country down from 2000 with the kit lens compared to about 1400-1500 dollars for the xs10 with the kit lenses. I assume a kit lens is a good start for a beginner to try things out, as I dont know how much I want to invest into macro or landscape etc yet.

So the question, for about 1400 dollars and nikon z5 with the small kit lens vs xs 10 with either of the two kit lenses that typically follows, will I see a difference in image quality? If I want to lets say print and have some pictures on my wall in my house etc. Will it only be in low light or also just in general a greater quality difference that should lean me towards z5 with the good rebate in my country? They seem to both produce good looking jpegs for a starter which is also something I like.

Thanks in advance

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow