Just for FUN: Predicted Nikon Z9 Hate from the usual YouTube Suspects

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BaconCrusader Junior Member • Posts: 26
Just for FUN: Predicted Nikon Z9 Hate from the usual YouTube Suspects

Predicted YouTuber comments on new Nikon Z9:

Jerod Polin: “Is Nikon's new Z9 too little too late to save them from certain bankruptcy? Its autofocus will most likely not be up to the Sony A1’s outstanding performance, and its feature set seems confusing for new photographers.”

Gerold Undone: “The lack of 14bit 4:4:4 downsampled 12k in-camera RAW shows that Nikon’s Zed 9 only dabbles in being a serious camera.”

Parker Walbeck: “Nikon didn’t send me one. But the new DJI 4D camera...”

Matt Irwin: “I’m glad the cats out of the bag, I’ve been sitting on this for weeks, and let me tell you what this bad-boy can actually do…”

Hudson Henry: “Ya man, like Nikon has blown it out of the water. This new Z9 is fantastic, and I can’t wait to go shoot banana slugs in the rainforest with it on my next workshop, details below, space is limited.”

Kai W: “Neekons new Zed 9 will blow your head off. Literally. It’s that good…”

Camera Conspiracies: “No flippy screen. Nikon had a board meeting and they failed. #Losers!”

Ricci Talks: “Neekons new Zed 9 is the next D3 moment for Neekon. I have 17 hours of test videos I’ve been sitting on since September that I will be rolling out these next few days.”

Potato Jet: “Nikon's new Z9 is awesome. I shot it at the county fair and the autofocus is crazy good.”

Tony Northrup: “MAJOR ISSUES! Don’t Buy the Nikon Z9 without watching this first!”

Who else???

Nikon D3 Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow