OCF w/ FL-900R in continuous shooting mode?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
grendak Forum Member • Posts: 57
OCF w/ FL-900R in continuous shooting mode?

Hi all! The 900R is capable (and I have tested) of 10 fps continuous shooting when mounted on my E-M5 miii.  However, when I use it as an OCF it seems to be limited by the FL-LM3 (that comes with the E-M5iii) and only fires the first of the sequence.  Is there an RC trigger that I can buy that will allow the 900R to fire continuously while off-camera?  Or am I just missing a setting somewhere?  My goal is to use the 900R as an OCF while shooting 10 fps.

For reference, I tried to use only the FL-LM3 in continuous shooting mode and it would dramatically slow down the fps for some reason and fire every other photo. When I tried the 900L in the hotshoe it did not slow down the fps and fired every shot, which is why I'm assuming the FL-LM3 is my limiting factor here.

grendak's gear list:grendak's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus E-M5 III Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow