3X Shimoda Core Unit Small Parisian Night for Shimoda X30

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vlogs by El New Member • Posts: 21
3X Shimoda Core Unit Small Parisian Night for Shimoda X30

Dear colleagues,

While there is some frustration with the side access of the Shimoda X30 backpack.
And the price point is a little higher than all other brands (speaking of Hiking Vs Photo backpacks because I love both hobbies) I wonder if someone knows this:

Is it possible to store 3x Shimoda Core Unit Small Parisian Night in the backpack?

Was wondering if it is possible to store 3x small ones thus having a lager opening at the side access for cube 1 where the camera would be and cube 2 and 3 would store other stuff like accessories.f

Is it even possible to store just 1 and for it to stay in place and use the remaining space for other stuff?

In the starter pack you receive the Shimoda Core Unit Medium Mirrorless V2 cube if I'm correct. But that is just such a hassle to get the camera out that is just frustrating most of the times.

Since it's hard to get their accessories in Germany and have to get it overseas was wondering if someone actually tried this combination?

Thank you in forward.

El

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow