Google Pixel 6 PRO not as good as we thought?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Drzewoid Contributing Member • Posts: 832
Re: Google Pixel 6 PRO not as good as we thought?

elmar1 wrote:

I am sorry, but I don't get your point.. If you are considering other options like the Pixel 6 pro, why not wait what the final reviews are out and then compare? For me it seems that you are quite satisfied with the huawei phones, so I think your choice is made

I'm waiting and i'm hope it will be better than i saw in this first samples, but i share here photos i found. There are more people waiting for any photos from new device and even few samples are better than nothing. It's just only discussion topic about quality of new pixels I'm hope i'm wrong and pixel will have best camera on the market.

elmar1 wrote:

I mean to each his own. But if I would be a fan of sony smartphones and cameras, I would just be happy with that and wouldn't necessarily try to convince pixel fans that their cameras are rubbish compared to Sony. Why should I? Each photographer has his/her likes and feels at home with the camera they use and produce great photos.

I'm not fan of any brand. If Google pixel offers me best photos i will buy pixel, if it will be Apple - i will buy Apple. I don't want to convince anybody to anything - i compare best camera devices to current best device, which is in my opinion Huawei P40/Mate 40/P50 PRO series. I like photography and i like when new phones are better than previous, not better in specification.

Panino Manino wrote:

elmar1 wrote:

I am sorry, but I don't get your point.. If you are considering other options like the Pixel 6 pro, why not wait what the final reviews are out and then compare? For me it seems that you are quite satisfied with the huawei phones, so I think your choice is made

All phones are "rubbish" compared with Huawei.
While he is satisfied with his current phone, how long will he have to hold on it? How long there will be no other options? How long top dog phones will deliver this subpar IQ? With time and bigger sensors, bigger apertures and even more Super HDR+ Plus Ultra it's getting worse.

Exactly.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
YWG
YWG
YWG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow