My Favorite Location Light Gear Ever!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
flbdig Senior Member • Posts: 1,259
My Favorite Location Light Gear Ever!

A Lot of us have went through many evolutions and iterations of cameras and lighting gear. I'm a Panasonic L-Mount shooter after years of camera iterations.

1. But my current LED dominant light bag just makes me excited to use. I'm a wedding and senior portraits photographer who only shoots on locations, so I'm always looking for the Best most portable and versatile light kit that fits my needs. I can use this lit indoor and outdoor, and in any kind of weather using the LED's. 

In a Think Tank Airport Advantage XT I pack.

2- Lights and Motion CLX10's with Fresnel

2 - Litra Studio

2 - Litra Pro

1 Litra Torch 2.0

1 - Westcott FJ200

Plus grips battery packs and modifiers.

On the CLX10 I remove the handles and put on MagMod Cold Shoes to make the size smaller and more sturdy using the MagBox. I also use a Westcott Battery Pack with D-Tap extended run time.

I keep the softbox on the Litra Studio.

I keep a Panasonic S1 and 50mm f1.4 attached in this bag incase I only take one bag into an off-site getting ready.

I keep my Godox ad200 in bare bulb bracket in case I need more power for groups. And in my camera roller bag I keep my ocf's.

Everything fits really well in the Think Tank bag

Left, Light and motion clx10, middle LitraStudio, Right Westcott FJ200

-- hide signature --

https://www.1cor1313.com/
1cor1313_photography - Instagram
1Co 13:13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!

flbdig's gear list:flbdig's gear list
Panasonic S1 Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Sigma fp Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Panasonic S Pro 50mm F1.4 +9 more
Panasonic S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow