X100V or 23mm F1.4 WR

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LiamoLuo New Member • Posts: 9
X100V or 23mm F1.4 WR

Hey,

I feel really torn, and trying to prevent myself just doing both! I currently have a x100t which is my most used camera when out and about with family or my girlfriend. I also use a X-H1 and have a 35mm F1.4 as well as a 55mm f1.2. I mostly use the 56mm as it’s just dreamy. Winter is arriving in the UK so I love the low light capability of the f1.2, but my preference focal range is 35mm equivalent. I don’t really use the 35mm f1.4 as it’s just never been a focal range I’ve got on with too well

Unsure if I should upgrade my most used camera (x100t) as it appears the x100v has better iso performance for low light, or invest in the new upcoming 23mm lens. The 23mm lens is cheaper then the x100v and both offer WR which is something I want in my next lens (again, to help during the winter and poor weather)

I rarely find my x-H1 a pain to carry as I use peak design capture clips and slings, even with the 56mm on it. But there’s always been a magic to the x100 series that’s hard to resist.

Can anyone help a guy decide between his head and his heart!?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-H1 Leica X1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow