Breathing room for the X-H2?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Veteran Member • Posts: 5,689
Re: Breathing room for the X-H2?

palane wrote:

Yes, they did "suck" for some people but from what Ive seen over last few days of the Newby a74,the colours have improved according to lots of reviewers.

A Sony ambassador by name of MarkGale has done an elaborate explanation of the camera.Have a look on YouTube,he explains all about the capability, very well.

Yep. I know some will get upset at me but Fuji's colors specially skin tones have degraded IMHO and I personally have not been happy with them, that's why I never purchased the T3/4 and that's why I had no problem in getting rid of my XH1.

Also looks like Canon has done a wonderful job with the IQ improvement from the R3. I hope Fuji makes some improvements in the IQ department as well.

I keep looking at Sony photos and I'm sorry but I don't see anything bad, and yes it does look like those "green" looking skin tones are gone and fixed. My wife keeps pushing and asking when I'm going to get a new camera and which one. All I can tell you is that if Fuji doesn't show up by December of this year (with an announcement) I will most likely be buying the A7IV in January and write it off in my taxes in 2023. I have been waiting several years to upgrade to a top notch camera with amazing AF and I think that time has finally arrived. Sometimes it does pay to be patient. I've been shooting with older and used cameras (which I love by the way) and I think is time to experience the latest technology.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T3 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow